Monday, March 8

Calling all test knitters

Come out, come out, where ever you are!

I need some test knitters! You must be familiar with sock construction (yes, I will be entering this in the contest mentioned in a previous post so if you are entering as well, please don't ask to test knit for me!). There are 2 sizes available. You can do 1 sock in each size, a complete pair in both sizes, a complete pair in one size, or just one sock in one size. However you want!

This is a unique pattern that uses sport weight yarn, size 5 needles, has a short row heel, and uses a provisional cast on.

For those who do this (I'm thinking I could 2 or 3 testers), you can get a final copy of the pattern for free. I do plan on listing this one for sale. Gotta love the motivation of a contest to get your butt in gear! I've been meaning to write this up since I made these socks.

If you are interested please leave a comment! First come, first serve!

1 comment:

Pam~The Treadmill Knitter said...

I'd be happy to be a test knitter for your sock pattern!! Please let me know if you still need someone!