Sunday, July 8

Have no fear! Your package is near!

Dear swap pal (you know who you are):

I am a bad swapper. This we know now. However, tomorrow morning/afternoon I will be able to send you a tracking number for a box. A box filled with what I hope are lovely enough things that you will forget how long it has taken me. I hope the extra little goodies make the tiny ones they are intended for just as happy! And now for a sneak peek:


Do not fret! They are not as neon as they appear to be. I'll share details but I'll wait until you get them so as not to spoil all the fun for you. :) I will share this though: the heel is one from a pattern you plan on trying out! Great minds think alike no?



He's not as crooked as he appears to be either! Again, I'll share details once you get everything. Yes I am sharing pictures but only to provide a little somethin' somethin' for your curiosity.
And with that, I pack up your box and place it in front of my front door to trip over (and thus not forget). I'm looking forward to tomorrow!
Sincerely,
A craptastic swap pal

No comments: