Thursday, February 19

It's been knit: Striped longies


Project Specs:
Size small
Backside increases and short rows
9 inch inseam
Purl round before bind off
I-cord bind off
Garter stitch crotch
This is another pair for a friend. This is pair 2 of 4. The third is in the works. The yarn is Wool of the Andes in Pampas Heather (the green) and Cobbleston Heather (the grey). I wasn't sure I was going to like how they turned out but they're growing on me. After the first leg I was ready to frog them and try to get something....with more....oomph.
Lucky for me they aren't for me. :) I like them but the intended mama loves them. They are bigger than the first pair (the blue ones) but that's ok. She's happy about that. The rest of the pairs are going to be the same sizing.


Just gotta finish up the rest of the pairs and get them mailed off!





No comments: