Wednesday, September 13

Mystery Project

So in true knitting funk I have decided to cast on for a project for the little one. Yes I know I have tons of other people to knit for but I want to do something for us. I've been knitting for others for awhile and will be knitting for others for sometime so I thought I should get something in there while I could. I won't tell you what the project is but I will tell you some details. :)


Needles: size 6
Yarn: Tatamy Tweed by Kraemer Yarns.
Colors are oatmeal and lime. 45% cotton and 55% acrylic.
Pattern details: Cast on 60 stitches. First green stripe is four rows and is solely garter stitch. First oatmeal is three inches followed by a one inch green stripe and done in stockinette. Total length of this piece will be 7 inches.

This is all worked in one piece. The original pattern is for a much smaller babe so all the tweaking I'm doing is experimental. I got my cast on from a post on another website. I hope it's enough. I held it up to her and it seems to be wide enough. The 7 inches is based off my own measurements. I really hope it works out.

No comments: