Sunday, July 23

Ooo a KAL

Woo hoo! I'm in charge of my very first KAL. When I posted asking if anyone wanted to do one with socks I got the idea that maybe we should have an ongoing one. So I posted about it and everyone seems to like the idea. I need to work up some details and then it starts!!! It won't be up until later in the week though, so keep your eyes open! :)

I have decided, due to the KAL idea, that I really need to get to work on my list. I'm tierd of feeling like I have too many projects going. I usually do. Now that everything is written down I am going to work really hard to start crossing items off. We'll be moving at the end of the month to a tiny little town (less than 5,000 people...heck I think it's even less than 4 thousand) and I will have plenty of empty time. Good thing my list is long! :)

I haven't picked up my fleece yet and it's starting to bug me. The lady has been kind of rude about it too. I don't get that. Why offer something and then be rude about it? Way to go! I did manage to find out more about it. It's in total raw glory! It hasn't been cleaned or carded or anything. There's still debris in it even! I'm excited to get it. I guess I'll have to learn it all! There is a place pretty close to where we'll be moving that rents wheels. My mom wasn't sure if they do a rent to own type deal but she's going to ask. Either way, I'll be renting one here soon. what's a good one for a newbie? Better do some looking around!

No comments: